Friday, 28 February 2014

So what am I actually doing?!

If you read this blog often* then you'll probably be wondering what the hell is going on? After a series of relatively coherent posts about hitchhiking in Australia, there have been entries on Honduras, England, Scotland, Italy and Portugal- not generally in any kind of logical order. 

I'm basically waiting and saving money until May 18th when Dan and I fly here...

(Zoom out for a better view)


...to work on a little farm in exchange for our food and accommodation- it's a sort of modern-day consensual slavery. ;)

This will be my first time using Workaway, so I'll let you know how that pans out.

We'll probably stay on Trinidad for a while (and hopefully see some Leatherback Turtles) before heading down into South America. I can't really tell you exactly what we'll be doing or how long we'll be away for, as it was a one-way flight and we want to see how long we can make our money last, but it's a big continent that's sure to be full of ridiculous adventures. 

I'm excited. 

Thanks for reading and watch this space.

*Thank you so much!

In the mean-time you might want to have a look back at some of my favourites...
Hitchhiking Sydney to Melbourne.
Eight amazing seaside spots on the Isle of Islay- advice from a local.
Beg, Borrow and Steal your way out of Athens during a riot.

3 comments:

  1. I mix my blog post always as well, just depends what I feel like writing at the time.
    WoW Trinidad, looking forward to read all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hum, I've never heard of Workaway before, will have to keep that in mind! Look forward to hearing about your time in Trinidad!

    It's okay, I totally mix my posts as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister did workaway this summer - she loved it! Good luck! Trinidad seems really exciting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments! :)

If you run a blog, be sure to leave your url so I can check it out.

Search...